MIDSTREAM CLASSIC HOUSTON
EmPrestiza is excited to announce that a portion of all the 2021 EmPrestiza Tournament Event Proceeds will be donated to Energy Strong, an advocacy group formed to educate, fight for, and defend the American oil and gas industry.
8:30 AM Registration Opens
9:00 AM Breakfast Served
10:00 AM Shotgun Start
4:00 PM Dinner/ Awards Banquet
A sleek course with innovative contours, stunning water features, and lush fairways framed with native grasses and over 20 acres of Texas wildflowers. Originally designed by Joe Lee and Robert Von Hagge, North Trail was completely renovated in 2002 by Roy Case.
Described as both “demanding and scenic,” it is highlighted by an 18th hole praised as the “Best Par 4 in Houston.”
Large, rolling greens averaging 4,500 square feet of surface area. Huge greenside bunkers and generous fairways lined with majestic oak trees. Playing 7,044 yards from the back tees.
The Oaks offers a test for golfers of all skill levels. Bordering Lake Harrison, the par-4 18th hole epitomizes the natural beauty and challenge of the course, providing a big finish to an already memorable round.
- The Country Club Course – $225
- The Country Club Course – $250
Format: (4) – Person Team, Shotgun Start, Best Ball Scramble
- All-you-can-eat Breakfast Burritos
- Cart Fee
- Green Fee
- Practice Balls
- Golf Cart
- Door Prize Raffle Ticket
- All-you-can-eat Lunch
- Hole In One Contest ($30,000)
- 2 Mulligans
- Team Photo
- Golf Ball Cannon Shot
- 100,000 impressions on LinkedIn
- Emprestiza Networking Events will send 5+ email blasts per tournament, each reaching over 65,000 Oil & Gas Professionals.
- Professional “day of tournament” signage and marketing materials