EMPRESTIZA NETWORKING EVENTS PRESENTS THE:
2022 PERMIAN BASIN OIL & GAS
CLAY SHOOT and BBQ COOK- OFF
Oil & Gas companies can take advantage of the opportunity to meet hundreds of industry professionals and peers who are looking to network and enjoy all this West Texas venue has to offer.
Emprestiza presents the 2022 Permian Basin Oil & Gas Clay Shoot and Cook Off supporting EnergyStrong and Oilfield Helping Hands.
Jake’s Clays offers state-of-the art shooting facilities, and is surrounded by naturally sculpted West Texas greenery.
13301 FM1379 Midland, TX 79706
Phone: (432) 570-0290
TITLE SPONSOR ($6000) -Includes a (8) shooters, (4) golf carts, (2) stations sponsorships, ammo, (16) extra raffle tickets and 2022 Event Naming Rights
PLATINUM TEAM SPONSOR ($2,500)- Includes (4) Shooters, (2) carts, (1) station sponsorship, ammo, (4) extra raffle tickets and XL Logo on Event Banner
GOLD TEAM SPONSOR ($1,750) – Includes (4) Shooters, (2) carts, ammo, (4) extra raffle tickets and Large Logo on Event Banner
SILVER TEAM SPONSOR ($1,500) -Includes (4) Shooters, (2) carts, ammo and Small Logo on Event Banner
STANDARD TEAM SPONSOR ($1,250) -Includes (4) Shooters, (2) carts, ammo
STATION SPONSOR – ($500)
DRINK SPONSOR – ($1,000)
GOLD GUN SPONSOR ($1,200) *Sponsor will be able to draw for and award the sponsored gun
SILVER GUN SPONSOR ($800) *Sponsor will be able to draw for and award the sponsored gun
CART SPONSOR ($2,000)
BBQ COOK OFF SPONSOR ($300)
BREAKFAST SPONSOR ($2,500) * Free Sponsorship if breakfast is supplied by the sponsor/ Includes (4) Shooters, (2) carts, ammo, (4) extra raffle tickets and XL Logo on Event Banner
DINNER SPONSOR ($2,500) * Free Sponsorship if breakfast is supplied by the sponsor/ Includes (4) Shooters, (2) carts, ammo, (4) extra raffle tickets and XL Logo on Event Banner
****Just Added**** COOK- OFF ONLY ATTENDEE ($100) – Includes Lunch Ticket, Gun Raffle Ticket, and (2) Drink Tickets
More Details Available on The Sponsor Page
- 100 Sporting Clay Targets
- Golf Cart
- ***All-you-can-eat BBQ Lunch
- (2) Drink Tickets
- (1) Raffle ticket for gun drawing
***Feast on the flavor and variety of the Cook-Off.
- (4) – Person Team, Double Shotgun Start, AM/ PM Flights, Four Courses (Timberline, Julia, Jaybird, and Red)
- Awards to The Top Scoring Team/ Per Course /High Men and High Ladies Per Flight
- Shells and Cart Provided w/ Registration
7:30 AM Registration for Morning Flight Opens
9:00 AM Morning Flight Starts
11:30 AM Registration for Afternoon Flight Opens
11:45 PM Lunch is Served (Network Time for Both Flights/ Cook Off)
1:00 PM Afternoon Flight Starts
1:30 PM Morning Trophies and Guns Awarded
4:00 PM Afternoon Trophies and Guns Awarded
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS:
The list of award guns will increase, with additional sponsorship!
RAFFLE TICKET AWARD GUNS GUARANTEED:
- (1)- Browning Citori Over/ Under Shotgun ($3,000)
- (1)-Beretta A400 Xtreme 12 Gauge Semi-Auto Shotgun ($1800)
- (1)-Winchester 101 Sporting 12 Gauge Over/Under Shotgun ($1,600)
- (2)-Browning BT-99 Conventional 12 Gauge Break-Open Shotgun ($1,400)
- (2)-Beretta A300 12 Gauge Semi-Auto Shotgun ($900)
- (2)-GLOCK G26 Gen5 9mm Pistol ($600)
GUN SQUARE RAFFLE:
- Browning Maxis II 12 Gauge Semi-Auto Shotgun ($1,800)
- Smith & Wesson M&P15-22 Sport ($500)
SHOW OFF your company cook team skills!
Bring your Cook Trailers, Smokers, Pots and Pans! The “Cook Off” Sponsorship is available to the first 10 teams that register online. Cook Sponsors will cook the lunch meal. This meal will be served to all of the clay shoot participants and sponsors. The winner will be determined by a panel of judges.
The winner will receive:
- Their company name and logo added to the large perpetual Winner’s Trophy that they will proudly display at the 2023 Permian Basin Cook Off
- A cash prize of $1000!