2020 DFW Midstream Classic
2020 MIDSTREAM CLASSIC D.F.W.
Emprestiza is excited to announce that a portion of all the 2020 Emprestiza Tournament Event Proceeds will be donated to Energy Strong, an advocacy group formed to educate, fight for, and defend the American oil and gas industry.
10:00 AM Registration Opens
10:30 AM Lunch Served
11:30 AM Shotgun Start
5:30 PM Dinner/ Awards Banquet
Introducing a new golf experience at Stonebriar Country Club with new greens on the Country Club course, to add to its total golf transformation over the past several years with recent short game improvements, new Fazio course greens and bunkers and more.
SELECTED AS ONE OF 2012’S “TOP 100 GOLF COURSES IN TEXAS” BY DALLAS MORNING NEWS
Offering two gorgeous, world-class Frisco golf courses, the lengths to which Stonebriar has gone to create a superior Frisco golf experience are evident. In its first year, the original Stonebriar Frisco golf course, designed by famed course designers Joe Finger and Ken Dye, received the prestigious honor of being nominated for the “Best New Course in the Nation.”
In 2000, world-renowned course architect Tom Fazio designed the Club’s second phenomenal 18-hole course, resulting in a distinct style of golf in Frisco that allows Stonebriar Members to vary their game. Each round provides an extraordinary opportunity to remember why you truly love this incredible game.
- The Country Club Course: 18-hole, par-72, 7,064-yard golf course with a slope of 140
- The Fazio Course: 18-hole, par-72, 7,021-yard golf course with a slope of 137
- Versatile event space for meetings, award ceremonies, luncheons and post-outing dinners and receptions
- Access to range balls and practice facilities
- The Country Club Course – $225
- The Fazio Course – $225
- The Country Club Course – $250
- The Fazio Course – $250
Format: (4) – Person Team, Shotgun Start, Best Ball Scramble
- All-you-can-eat Breakfast
- Cart Fee
- Green Fee
- Practice Balls
- Golf Cart
- Door Prize Raffle Ticket
- All-you-can-eat Lunch
- Hole In One Contest ($30,000)
- 2 Mulligans
- Team Photo
- Golf Ball Cannon Shot
- 100,000 impressions on LinkedIn
- Emprestiza Networking Events will send 5+ email blasts per tournament, each reaching over 65,000 Oil & Gas Professionals.
- Professional “day of tournament” signage and marketing materials